Victory Place Biblical Counseling Center
- We believe that the inerrant Word of God is sufficient for all the spiritual needs of the individual in matters of godliness, Romans 15:4; 2 Peter 1:3.
- We believe that the Word of God is able to change people, 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Hebrews 4:12.
- We believe that as Christians we are called to holiness and obedience, 1 Peter 1:15-16; 1 John 2:3.
- We believe that because of the fall of man (Gen. 3) all are in need of the Word and the work of God, Colossians 3:16, John 3:3.
- We believe our Savior is the example, Philippians 2:5; 1 Peter 2:21.
We believe that the Bible provides thorough guidance and instruction for faith and life (2 Peter 1:3 and Romans 15:4). Therefore, our counseling is based only on scriptural principles rather than those of secular psychology or psychiatry. Although some of the pastoral or lay counselors of this church may be licensed in other fields, such as medicine or psychology, they will not practice as professionals but as Biblical counselors.
Our goal in providing biblical counseling is to help you meet the challenges of life in a way that will please and honor the Lord Jesus Christ and allow you to enjoy fully His love for you and His plans for your life. Colossians 1:28
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified. Romans 8:28-30
We serve individuals, couples, and families that are struggling with many types of problems. Additionally, we offer support groups for some of the challenges experienced in life (e.g. divorce, grief, cancer, or single parenting). All of our counseling and group services are biblical in approach.
If you are interested in finding out more about our biblical counseling ministry please call our church office at 972-264-1483 or email email@example.com.
We will schedule a meeting with you once we have received the following forms via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
Winter 2023 Groups Open for Registration
Surviving the Holidays – Divorce Care
We invite you to register for one of our Surviving the Holidays – Divorce Care groups! We are looking forward to sharing with you during this one-day session the help and hope that can only be found in Christ.
- Sunday, December 10th at 1:00PM via Zoom
Surviving the Holidays – GriefShare
We invite you to register for one of our Surviving the Holidays – GriefShare groups! We are looking forward to sharing with you during this one-day session the help and hope that can only be found in Christ.
- Saturday, December 10th at 1:00PM via Zoom
Fall 2023 Groups
We welcome you to register for one of our DivorceCare groups! We are looking forward to sharing with you over the next several weeks the wonderful help and hope of Christ.
Single & Parenting
Welcome to our Single & Parenting group! We are looking forwad to sharing with you over the next several weeks the wonderful help and hope founds in Jesus Christ.
- Sundays at 1:00PM – 3:00PM via Zoom
- September 3rd to December 3rd
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
GriefShare – Loss of Spouse
Welcome to IN PERSON GriefShare Loss of Spouse event! This 2-hour seminar for people grieving a spouse’s death.
This seminar offers helpful insights on
- How to deal with the loneliness
- What to do with your spouse’s belongings
- Why it won’t always hurt this much
- And other practical for help dealing with the challenges of losing a spouse
Sat., August 26th at 9:00AM – 11:00AM – In Person (GP/VPBCC)