Have you been seriously dating or think you are ready for marriage? Come and learn the biblical truth about the principles of marriage. Don’t rush to the Altar. Join us for an 8-week journey of discovery so that you will be confident in your decision to marry or not. The class is offered in the fall and spring. Class materials will be provided on the first day of class. Cost is $30.00 per person. For additional information, contact Ramona Johnson at email@example.com.
As you begin to plan your nuptials, please take the following items into consideration:
- A church wedding is the ceremony of marriage, which is the union of a man and a woman to become husband and wife according to the standard set by God.
- Pre-martial counseling is required by every couple before the wedding ceremony can take place at St. John Church.
- John members are required to take the marriage course which is offered twice per a year for eight weeks. There is a minimal fee for the course which covers the cost of the workbook.
- For members unable to meet schedules and timelines of the course, the Director of Special Events will place them in contact with the Counseling Minister.
- St John ministries will be given first priority in the use of facilities; church related functions will be given first priority over non-church related functions.
- Non-SJBC ministers are welcome to use our facilities providing they are the same doctrinal beliefs, adhere to SJBC set guidelines and have received prior approval from our Senior Pastor, Dr. Denny D. Davis.
Once you and your spouse have confirmed a wedding date, please fill out the Wedding/Event Request Form provided below and send to Cheryl Richardson firstname.lastname@example.org.